* The McGill Alumni Association of Lebanon (MAAL) has 160 registered members, of whom 50 members reside outside Lebanon.
* 70 per cent of MAAL members have a master’s-level degree or above.
* 50 per cent of MAAL members are graduates of the Desautels Faculty of Management and 30 per cent are graduates of the Faculty of Engineering.
* 35 per cent of MAAL members graduated in the 1990s and 65 per cent graduated in the new millennium.
* 25 per cent of MAAL members work in the management consulting sector, 15 per cent work in the financial institutions sector, and 10 per cent in the pharmaceuticals/medical sectors.
* 80 per cent of MAAL members are employed in high-level/managerial positions.
* 90 per cent of members heard of MAAL through referrals.
* Less than two years ago we started with only three members, and now we have 169 members in our database.
* For two years in a row, we have been organizing what have become annual events:
- ATV Trip
- Summer Lunch
- Christmas Party
- Ramadan Iftar
- In addition to other year-round events such as club outings, etc.
* In July 2008 we organized in Beirut our first Summer Send-Off for new McGill students residing in Lebanon.
* The MAAL is also on Facebook.